Categories


______________________________________Featured Categories____________________________________






Friday, March 13, 2015

News and Updates: R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy aka Mr. Spock

Hello everybody:

Days ago (Mar 5, 2015), I was hearing the radio expecting some relieve from the IVA’s (Impuesto alValor Agregado I Spanish or Value Added Tax in English) news, info horror, and headaches. I was really expecting to hear some good news, but I wasn’t expecting to hear that Leonard Nimoy akaMr. Spock was dead.

I grew up with Star Trek Next Generation and the Star Trek movies. I'm not a big fan of the franchise. But Mr. Spock is one of those characters that take your attention and imagination. He tried to look cold (heartless), intelligent, and calculator, but it is the first ready to take action to protect their friends and battle buddies. Let not forget he is technically the face of the Star Trek franchise.

But not matter what thanks to Mr. Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock) for all these years. He gave to Sci-fi fans a great character. Never forget that he showed to us. It isn't needed to be a good looking guy or captain of a powerful ship. Because the intelligent guy is the most lethal one and can have a solution for the worst case scenario.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock)

No comments:

Post a Comment